Forum

Womens Donte Jackso...

Womens Donte Jackson Jersey  

RSS

huangjian123
(@huangjian123)
09/05/2019 6:53 am  
The Panthers ranked 9th in defensive DVOA in 2017 thanks to effective red zone defense To prepare for the 2018 season Cheap Dennis Daley Jersey , Cat Scratch Reader sent five questions to Football Outsiders to get a feel on what we should expect from the Panthers in 2018. Scott Kacsmar from FO was kind enough to answer our questions, and each day this week we will share one question and answer to foster discussion here at CSR.Yesterday, our question centered around the upgrades the Panthers have made to the receiver corps. Today, we move to the defense.The Panthers were 20th in yards allowed per play last year Womens Curtis Samuel Jersey , but ended the season ranked 9th in Defensive DVOA. Is the Panthers defense legit or were their stats buoyed a bit by the slow pace of the offense last season?It’s comforting to know that the Panthers defense did fairly well against tough competition last year (except for the Saints, of course). While the bend but don’t break defense that we employ is probably the cause of most of our health issues, it was effective at preventing opponents from scoring last year. Hopefully that trend continues in 2018, and it would be even better if we can figure out a way to stop the Saints from racking up points against us for a change.What do you think Womens Donte Jackson Jersey , Panthers fans? Do you think the defense can repeat their effectiveness in the red zone this year, or do you think last season was just a fluke? Share your thoughts with us!Also, be sure to stay tuned for the fifth and final question and answer with Kacsmar tomorrow, where we’ll focus on one of our defensive veterans who happens to be chasing a bit of history in 2018!You can purchase the 2018 Football Outsider’s Almanac in PDF form for just $20 by clicking here. Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera has said he has no issue with safety Eric Reid‘s decision to continuing kneeling during the national anthem as a protest against social injustice.But even if Rivera did have an issue with it DJ Moore Jersey White , Reid says he’d continue to do what he believes is right by kneeling.“Very respectfully, he doesn’t have a choice,” Reid said of Rivera’s support, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “He’s entitled to his opinion  https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-donte-jackson-jersey  , but I know what my rights are. His family was a military family much like many of my people were in the military. My cousin just got back from Afghanistan. My mom was in the armed services. My uncle was enlisted. The list goes on.“But when they get home they’re still black in America. They’re going to fight the same wars when they get home and still face the same things I’m talking about. So I get encouragement from my family that served in the armed forces because they agree with what I’m saying.”Reid was one of the first players in the NFL to join Colin Kaepernick by kneeling during the national anthem as a means of shining a light on injustice in the country. While Kaepernick has yet to find a team willing to give him a job once his time with the San Francisco 49ers came to an end following the 2016 season, Reid managed to find a home with the Panthers in late September.Reid has continued the protest in each game he’s played in Carolina since joining the team. He’s also sparred with Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins over the Players’ Coalition and what he believes is a group that “co-opted” Kaepernick’s movement.Reid has started all four games he’s played with the Panthers. He has 24 tackles and a sack on the year.

Share: